WP6000 Series – Getting Started
To start a web user session the user must log into the WP6000 series switch by confirming the following:
- For initial configuration, you may connect directly to the switch once the PC is within the same IP address range as the switch
- The switch VLAN1 interface IP address is 192.168.0.1
- The subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.
- Enter the IP address into the web browser and use the following user/password
User name: admin
Note: Upon initial set up from the factory, there is no password so just click
‘ok’ to proceed. Once in the interface, you must set a password on the unit.
WEB page elements
The graphical user interface (GUI) page is made up of three parts:
- Title – Device quick view representation for each port and port status
- Navigation Tree – List of configurable features
- Main – Configuration and data entry section based on the Navigation selections